Thursday, September 17, 2009

Title = Fail. Can't think of one.



Overall, limits aren't a problem for me at the moment. For the homework in section 2.3, though, I'm ehhhh on two problems. For number 39, I know the book basically says to graph it and solve for x, but I have Nevermind... I just tried graphing it again and got the right answer. So the only question I had an issue with was number 43, the "salary negotiation" one. I just don't really how to "show" that Luisa's salary is given by [blah blah blah insert equation here] in part A. I thought that was the interest equation which is pretty much a given, so yeahh..
The rate of change section is icky. I get it, but I feel like plugging in all the numbers gets tedious / annoying after a few problems. And Mr. Flint, I agree.. it's annoying that the book problems go back and forth between calculator and non-calculator. And on another note, I personally like the lessons and practice problems from the Larson site better than the lessons and problems from our actual calc book. :P

No comments:

Post a Comment